Wednesday, August 29, 2007

I'm Ready and My Bag is Packed

Well my due date is not until September 8th but I am ready! I went to the Dr. today and I am 1 cm. dilated and 70% effaced. Which means she is probably not coming early. Rats! I did have an ultrasound today to see how big she is getting. She is measuring 8 lbs. 1 oz. This is accurate +/- 3/4 of a pound. So she is somewhere between 7 1/4 and 8 3/4 at the moment. Let's just say she is not going to be small. Surprise, surprise!!!! She was asleep during the ultrasound and it was quite interesting in what position. She had her left foot in her left hand and her right had was in a fist under her chin. Ross often sleeps with his fist under his chin and he is claiming this as proof that she is already a daddy's girl.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

I'm so glad that you finally have a blog! We all can't wait to meet Shelby. Kim, I'm sure you are so ready to have this baby!

Kelsey said...

Shelby already has Ross wrapped around her little finger. Thanks for starting the blog. I'm so excited to see the first pictures of Shelby!

The Thomas Family said...

I'm so glad all the Johnson's have blogs. I feel like a stalker keeping up with you all. . .daily! I've sworn to start one we are less boring, but in the mean time I am just looking forward to e-meeting your sweet baby girl! Congrats you two!