Wednesday, April 22, 2009

I KNOW I'm Cute

Just some fun pictures, enjoy!


This is what happens when you tell Shelby that something is stinky.


So stinky!

Peacefully watching elmo.


Annoyed with mama wanting to take pictures. The same look mama gets when she interrupts daddy's shows.

I told Shelby to give me a silly face.


More of the silly face.


I told Shelby to give me a mad face.

She says Cheese and I am not sure where she picked up on that.


I always want the camera.

I laugh on cue or when you point the camera at me.

A thumb smile.


Pajamas and crocs, we are lazy girls.

I love my thumb and my pajamas..

Chinese eyes.

I am a happy girl!

I crack myself up!

2 comments:

Kelsey said...

Hilarious! I can't wait to see y'all in June!

chris, katy, christopher, and benjamin said...

What a cutie!