Thursday, May 28, 2009

I Got a Tude

Yes, precious little Shelby has an attitude. I know all of you grandmas, aunts, etc. out in internet land can not believe it, but it is true. I was trying to get her attention on this video so that she could talk for you all. I will be honest, I can't compete with Cinderella.

On another note, Shelby now says the word no. Oh joy. Her Great Grandma Doris was the first to get to hear it. She watched Shelby yesterday while I showed properties. Thanks Grandma!!!

3 comments:

Carly said...

I think she told you to go away! This age is full of TUDE!

beau's mommy said...

she totally said GO AWAY!! she and brooklynn would have a GREAT time together!! they can tell each other NO and give us a break!

Carrie & Alex said...

That is too funny...definitely a "go away." We're getting the same attitude here with whining tantrums! Love it! Shelby looked adorable at Katie's wedding!