Monday, October 29, 2007

Mama's Girl

It is no secret that Shelby's mama likes to sleep and requires a lot to function. Shelby is slowly following in my footsteps. Last night she ate at 10, went to bed at 10:45 and slept until 4! When I got up and looked at the clock I could not believe what I saw. This means Shelby went 6 hours without eating. Anyone that has been around Shelby knows this is a small miracle, as she has been eating every hour and 45 minutes during the day. Shelby did go back to sleep at 5:30 and slept until 7:30, went back to bed at 8 and slept until 9. As far as sleeping goes most of you also know that I sleep walk and talk. Ross and I were really worried about this with Shelby because I tend to sleep walk a lot when I am tired. Well since Shelby has been here my sleep walking is all about her. For the first two weeks I kept thinking she was in bed with us. I would wake Ross up and say where is she? I told Ross one night to grab her before her head hit the fan??? Then another night I dove from my side of the king size bed over Ross to try and catch her before she fell off of the bed???? And the funniest so far was I got out of bed and started feeling around at the bottom of the bed for her. I told Ross I found her and he started wiggling his toes and said that is my feet. I do hold her every night in my sleep and I finally realize that it is the down comforter and not her. I'm weird, I know....but entertaining.

1 comment:

Kelsey said...

Thanks Kim for sharing your entertaining stories! You know how I find them hilarious.