Thursday, December 27, 2007

The Leyendecker Christmas

Christmas is now officially over for the Johnson family. We went to my parent's house last night and had dinner and opened presents. Shelby got to meet more "cousins". She met Lacey and Tink. I know you are thinking who names their kid Tink....see the picture below.







Shelby's "cousins" spent the rest of the evening in the laundry room because they wanted to love on her and she is just a little small for their loving. It won't be long before she pulls on their long ears and tails and they are running from her.

Grandma and Grandpa Leyendecker and aunt Kristen were happy to see Shelby and missed her over Christmas. Here is Grandpa and Shelby....







Shelby really enjoyed standing by the fire.







Here is Shelby and Grandma. No one ever looks at the camera when they are holding her. She's just that cute!



Shelby hauled in the presents again. We opened presents from my family as well as all of my grandparents (since we missed their Christmas'). The four walls of our house are starting to really move in on us. I found myself today trying to figure out where to put everything.





Here is Shelby modeling her newest pair of cowboy boots that one of her great-grandmas bought her. Have you ever seen cuter thighs?





Aunt Kristen had just gotten home from work and was still in her scrubs. She was sick and decided to hide behind Shelby's stocking. Shelby's G.G. Muske made this for her.



Most of you know that Ross bought his own Christmas present over Thanksgiving. Ross bought a bow on ebay. I told him do not get me anything because after Christmas I'm going to the spa to have these "Shelby" knots worked out of my back. He didn't listen....

You know your husband is in construction when your Christmas present is wrapped in a construction trash bag with black duct tape and "I love you" in fluorescent green painter's tape. Most of you know that this is my husband's sense of humor and from what he tells me all the guys at work were in on it. Thanks boys.....beware next time you eat dinner at my house!!!!
In the beautifully wrapped gift was a chair massager (which I have already used) and taped to the front was a gift certificate for 2 1/2 hours of massages. I think I might complain a lot about my back!!!! I luv u 2 Ross.

Well thanks to all of my family for the gifts. Sorry we missed Christmas but you get us next year!

And now a little mention for Shelby's latest trick. Tonight Shelby was scooting around on one of her blankets and turned on the stereo with her foot. I think she likes to listen to music like her parents.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ross, you are such a class act! Love the wrapping job....at least you did it yourself.