Thursday, June 5, 2008

Happy Anniversary!

Happy Anniversary to my wonderful husband!!! You've put up with me for four years. You deserve an award! I love you very much.

I have seen on other blogs that people tell how they met on their anniversary. Well, Ross and I had a class together our last semester at A&M. Crazy Dr. Siebert's senior seminar!!! We had assigned seats and Ross and I sat at opposite ends of the room. Ross did sit by our mutual friend, Alyssa. It was a Monday night and Alyssa and I had our last honor society meeting. Only at A&M are your honor society meetings at a bar. It was at the Fox & Hound and a bunch of us decided to go out after the meeting. The semester was over for the seniors. By the time the meeting was over only Alyssa and I were up for going out. We almost didn't go!!! We decided since it was a Monday night we would go to a place called the tap. They had NFL bingo and that was really the only thing going on in CS on Monday nights. Eric Heitmann, who I graduated high school with, was playing for the 49ers that night and it was one of his first games and I wanted to watch him play. Alyssa and I walked into a jam packed tap and walked around the whole place and couldn't find any one that we knew or any place to sit. We walked back to the front to decide what we wanted to do when Ross walked up. Turns out that he was there with his cousin (Keith) and some friends and they had room for us to sit. And the rest is history. Thanks to Alyssa for talking me into going out! And thanks to Eric for helping us decide where to go! I didn't watch a play of the game.....

3 comments:

Kelsey said...

Happy Anniversary! I hope the next 60 years are are even better!

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary! And many more!

Linda

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!! I am so happy for you both!!! Shelby is so precious and I can't wait to see her jumping!!! Love, Mom Cheryl