Wednesday, July 9, 2008

10 Months!

Well, the last 4 months out of the 10 have flown by!!! I can't believe that I am starting to plan Shelby's birthday party! The last month she has really taken on such a cute little personality and she has become quite headstrong. I have no idea where she could have gotten that from? Ross, but don't tell him I said that. She is now walking. Eight steps in a row without holding on or falling is her current record. She is getting into everything. Her favorite is electronic cords. She army crawls now too. She looks like she is paralyzed from the waist down and drags her little legs. She is quite fast at it. We installed a baby gate upstairs where we can gate her into her playroom. This morning I was downstairs for about 5 minutes. When I came back up she was trying to get out of the gate! She loves to crawl all over you and one of her favorites is if you are laying down on your back she will come over and belly flop on you. She loves it!!! And if you are laying on your stomach near her she comes and crawls on your back and bounces up and down like she is riding a horse. Needless to say she is rough!!! She is now in a regular routine of eating. That frustration is finally over! She loves her rice cereal with a baby food mixture of plum, banana, and grapes. And she loves baby food lasagna, spaghetti, and chicken and vegetables. She is also sleeping better and most nights she only gets up once!!! She has also started to babble dada. But we don't think she quite puts it together. Probably the thing I am most excited about is that she loves to go to her daddy more and more. It is not just mommy all the time anymore. They have a lot of fun together and Ross keeps hinting at the fact that he would be a good stay at home daddy!!! Here are some new pictures....I finally found my camera cord from the move.



Helping mama pack.



Isn't this fun mom?

Shelby enjoying her new toy. For the first couple of days, she did nothing but make laps around it.

The child does have eyes, I promise.

I make spaghetti look gooood.

Dessert!!!

No comments: