Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Karyn is Coming!!!

Okay, so I have to let everyone know that Ross' cousin Karyn is coming in less than 2 weeks. I am very excited to have her come to town for one, we have not seen her in a long time and she has never met Shelby. She just moved from DC to Kansas City. Karyn's husband works for the government. If I told you more than that...I would have to kill you, so I will spare you. And two, she is an AWESOME photographer and is going to come and take pictures of Shelby!!! She is booking sessions for her trip to Houston right now. Go to her website and check out her awesome work http://www.karynkaylephotography.com/ and also her blog, which has more up to date pictures http://www.karynkaylephotography.blogspot.com/. If anyone is interested in booking a session while she is in town contact her or me. I think she only has 2 spots left for the week! I look forward to sharing those pictures with you. Stayed tuned for Shelby's 10 month update.....

1 comment:

Karyn Hatch said...

thanks for the shout out! Can't wait to see you guys!