Monday, December 15, 2008

48 HRS

Ross just came back from West Texas without a deer. He saw some bucks but didn't get to shoot any. While Ross was gone we were going to have time to Christmas shop, etc. Shelby decided otherwise. The morning that Ross left Shelby was sneezing and I knew what was coming. Ross had been terribly sick and lovingly passed it to Shelby. Lovingly because I am sure it had to do with the millions of kisses that he can't help but give her. Well, she got full blown, miserable sick as I posted last time and thankfully Grandma Leyendecker came to help us. For 48 hours Shelby was just absolutely miserable. She is much better now and just a little snotty. Before I post some pictures I do have to tell a little side story. It is a little off color so if you get offended easily stop here and just scroll down to the pictures. So the story goes that we were eating dinner tonight and Ross decided that he needed to burp (I know it's disgusting but it happens) and it was pretty loud. Immediately after it was over Shelby looked right at him and did her best impression of the burp she just heard. It was hilarious, at least I thought so. Enjoy the pictures.

This is sick Shelby. This is actually the second day of being sick and she was doing much better at this point. She is camped out on the playroom floor watching Elmo with her sippy cup of Dr. Pepper laced with Tylenol. Am I a bad mom? And then the day after that.....

She is back to climbing the walls or her horsey.

And yes she stands straight up and lets go with her hands. Trick riding must be from Ross' side of the family. My balance is not that good.

No comments: