Friday, December 12, 2008

Our Bean Pole

Shelby had a checkup this week. She was 32 1/2 inches long (95th percentile) and 22 lbs. 3 ozs. (45th percentile). I told the dr. she eats all the time and he told me to continue feeding her as she is hungry because she is needing the calories to grow. He then looked at her chart and said she is on target for being 5'10. He did say +/- 3 inches but his best estimate was 5'10. She had two shots and was a trooper.

Ross has been terribly sick but decided to go to West Texas hunting anyways and left yesterday morning. I don't understand guys!!! This morning Shelby woke up with the same crude that Ross has and she is MISERABLE. She was crying and head butting me and just plain feeling bad! I called the nurse (aka Grandma Leyendecker) and she said to give her something cold and recommended coke. I gave Shelby some Dr. Pepper and she smiled thru her snot and nodded her head. She just started nodding her head yes and no this week.

1 comment:

Kelsey said...

Will she be a model or volleyball/bball player? I vote vball/bball and I bet y'all do too! I'm sorry she's sick, but I love the DP story!