Thursday, March 19, 2009

Shelby's coming out with a Yoga Video

So, as most of you know Ross and I, as of Sunday, started the P90x workout program. Talk about a workout!!! The best and simple description I could give it is an all around boot camp type of workout in 12 dvds. It is super hard and Ross and I have been sweating our booties off. Or at least that is what we are hoping we are doing. Shelby decided she would get in on the act. One of the videos is Yoga and it is 90 minutes long and it is KILLER!!! We did it last night while Shelby was asleep but somehow she figured out yoga on her own. We have really enjoyed it, well sort of, and recommend it to everyone reading that is in good health. Look for Shelby's yoga video out in stores near you!


I'm bending over trying to get a good stretch in my hamstrings. People do not follow what Shelby is doing. She is a strict professional in the flexibility department. Always do yoga barefoot and not in fake crocs like Shelby.



Feel the burn as your hamstrings stretch. If you follow my dvd your booty might look as cute as mine. Just remember the extra padding you are looking at is my diaper, unlike the extra padding the rest of you are carrying around.



In yoga this is called the child's pose.



Okay, I sit on the floor and bring one foot in and keep watching the dvd to see what I do next. (Actually, she is watching Elmo.)



Reach forward and touch your toes.

7 comments:

Ann Jud said...

This is too cute!!

Karyn Hatch said...

Hilarious! I hope Ross had a great b-day yesterday!!!

Anonymous said...

Go Shelby, GO! Wow! You are a doll if I do say so myself!!! Love, Grandma Cheryl

Kelsey said...

So funny! She looks like a pro who could teach me a thing or two about yoga!

Anne said...

That is way too cute.

Ashley said...

That is hysterical!!

The McKinney Family said...

Laugh if you want Kim but those stretches are how I got through labor!! Shelby is on to something!