Friday, October 9, 2009

For All of You Who Have Been Complaining.....

Yes, I am a bad blogger!!! Shelby and I have been super busy real estate ladies lately so we have neglected the blog. Here goes.....





This is Shelby fast asleep. This is how she sleeps with her little pillow over her head.


This is Shelby cooking dinner in her pjs and crazy hair. She is trying to cut a peeled potato with a butter knife. She kept after it for a long time and kept saying, "I cut mommy".

Here is Shelby getting her first manicure. She totally loved it and she picked out a really bright pink but the lady decided she needed to do a soft pink instead. She did tell Shelby that next time she could have bright pink. There is a long story behind this manicure, of which, I don't have enough time to tell but the summary is: Shelby and I went to get my eyebrows waxed and this young girl was at the salon by herself and she was being harassed by a drunk man that was confused as to where he was. When we walked in, he realized that he was not at an "Asian massage parlor" and left. Shelby saved the day and got a free manicure!!! It is never boring with Shelby and I. Always some drama!!!
I will post video from inflatable zone next and tell you about Shelby's little boyfriend!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Not sure which one of us has the strangest experiences! Little Princess...so cute! Need to teach her not to mess up her manicure by cooking! Haha! Shorts! We're freezing here!

Linda