Friday, October 30, 2009

Mmmmm.....Yummy Cookies

Well, we were hanging out waiting for Granny and Aunt Kristen to come over so we could go out to dinner. I got my phone out to video Shelby saying all of her aunt's, uncle's, and cousin's names. For whatever reason when you tell her to say Kristen she says, "Mmmm, yummy cookies" and usually proceeds to tell you that the cookies are hot???? I could take a guess as to why..... I wanted to get this on tape and well you will see how it goes.


Needless to say both papas are also in trouble.....I'm not sure which one so I have to be mad at both. I am pretty sure both are guilty of giving the child sugar.

Okay, so the video will not load. All the grandmas, grandpas, aunts, uncles and cousins - she says your name, except Aunt Kristen and Papa.......which is "mmmm, yummy cookies".

2 comments:

Kelsey said...

Hahaha! Keep trying to load the video!! I need to see her soon! I would definitely not be surprised if "mmmm, yummy cookies" was my dad. He wanted to give Callie a taste of a chocolate banana milkshake this weekend! :)

Carly said...

cute post! She sounds like a real character and you must REALLY enjoy those 3.5 hr. naps! As busy as she is, you probably need a nap too!