Thursday, March 4, 2010

Which Way to Aggieland

Little Miss Shelby had fun going thru one of the closets upstairs. It was that closet that everyone has that is full of old memories. This closet mainly houses old college memories and Shelby loved going thru all of her daddy's photo albums. She was looking thru the albums and seeing daddy in his skinnier days (his words not mine) and pointed to daddy and said Cody (Ross' cousin). Ross corrected her and said no that is daddy and she quickly said no, that is Cody. They went back and forth and she never gave in. I never really thought that Cody and Ross looked alike but I guess Shelby does!


One of the things she found was our photo album from our wedding and she went on and on about how much she loved my pretty dress. Such a sweet heart!
And another thing she found was Ross "pot" (helmet) from bonfire. She loved to put it on.
In other news, potty training, it basically not happening. I bought Shelby panties thinking that it would help and she asks to put a diaper on because she knows she can go potty in them instead of her panties. She told me the other night when I was reading her a story before bed that she really needed a tv in her room. I told her Granny Leyendecker that and Granny told her that she would buy her one if she started to use the potty. That didn't even help! She will be ready one day!
The cutest thing to ever wear a "pot".


Do you see Ross? I sure do!



It was one of those, let's wear comfortable nonmatching clothes and be lazy because it's freezing outside type of days but Shelby had to put all her bling on.




I know exactly where she gets this from but I am not naming any names.




Showing off her first pair of panties.





Catching a showing of "The Fox and the Hound" at the drive in. Notice the plates and the cup in the "backseat". She inherited the Leyendecker messy car syndrome.

1 comment:

Katie said...

What a cutie! Can't wait to see her..and ya'll tonight!!