Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Gig'em

Okay, so this post does not seem very "Aggie like" so I had to title it Gig'em.







No this is not Bevo this is Jake and he belongs to Shelby's Great Grandpa Leyendecker. Shelby did not seem to mind riding Jake. When Grandpa Leyendecker put Shelby on Jake's back Jake started to walk sideways and it did not phase her. Ross ran around the other side to make him stop. Jake is ride able if anybody is interested!!!

This picture was taken at a family reunion. It was a typical family reunion in that I did not know 95% of the people there. We spent most of the evening talking to Bobby and Rosanne Schmidt. Bobby is my father's cousin but he grew up with Ross' family in Lyford. His wife also grew up in the valley and knew Ross' family. It is a small world. The Schmidts' said to tell everyone in the valley hello!!!



This is right after Jake was walking sideways. Do you see the concern in my eyes???

Here is Shelby's closeup.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ross and Kim, I graduated from high school with Bobby. Haven't seen him since my A&M days. Ann and I were also good friends with his sister, Beth. Kim, can't believe you're related to them. Small world!

Wayne

Anonymous said...

Grandma Cheryl says: I love this picture but I can't believe it!!! Shelby is growing so fast!!! I love her dearly, just for the record! Love & Kisses(not too many, just alot!)

Anonymous said...

Too cute! Not signing up for riding that thing! I'd end up a huge shishkabob!

Tell eveyone hello at C&L!

Linda