Tuesday, April 29, 2008

DJ Kim

Everyone that knows Kim and I, knows that we tease each other alot. It doesn't stop, even when no one else is there to laugh. I don't know if anyone else will think this is funny, but if I know Kelsey, I ought to get a couple of minutes out of her. For everyone else, if you don't find it funny, you only wasted two minutes of your life.

Tonight, I was holding Shelby and she was fussing so I started beat boxing (Not great but at least in rhythm) and making Shelby dance/jump to the beat. She thought it was hilarious. Once again Shelby outlasted me and I passed her off to Kim to entertain for a little while. She started fussing again and so I told Kim to beat box. She adamantly refused because her rhythm is as white as her legs are and she knows it. I kept teasing her and telling her to do it, but she wouldn't. After a little pause she said "I'm beat boxing in my head and it is terrible". Even while writing this, I haven't stopped laughing completely, and Kim hasn't either. It is pretty said when you can't even imagine yourself with rhythm.

Classic Kim moment. I love those.

2 comments:

Carly said...

I don't even know Kim very well and I am laughing!

Kelsey said...

You're right! I love it!