Monday, June 7, 2010

This One is for Cody!

Warning, Grandparents, there are no pictures on this post!!!

Well, just like any other kid, Shelby comes up with some crazy stuff. She cracks us up on a daily basis and we never know where she gets her sayings from. A couple of weeks ago Ross went with the guys to New Braunfels to float the river for his cousin Cody's bachelor party. After being gone for some time Shelby asked where her daddy was and instead of saying working or hog hunting I told her he was with Cody. She replied in the cutest voice, "Oh, I love Cody". Just a couple of nights ago Shelby was being silly and her daddy told her she was a mess. She quickly shot him a "I know where you sleep at night" look and said "no daddy, I not a mess, I'm Cody's flower girl". I am laughing uncontrollably now just typing it. She is right, she is a flower girl in Cody and Brittany's wedding and Ross is a groomsmen. The wedding is this weekend and we can't wait!!!

Today her funny moment came at my expense. Ross bought a desk, a bookcase, and a filing cabinet from a charity silent auction at work. This meant I had to clean out the office and move out the desk that was in there, etc. After that was over I started to vacuum the room and Shelby ran in and yelled at me, "what the heck is going on". I guess I don't vacuum enough, LOL!

2 comments:

Katie said...

Haha...too cute. I can't wait to see her as the flower girl this weekend!!

Brittany said...

This just made my day!