Friday, May 2, 2008

Splish Splash

It is no secret that Shelby loves to take a bath. Whenever she hears the water running she squeals and becomes very excited. It doesn't have to be her bath water either it could just be us doing the dishes. Here are some of the monkey in the bath tub.

Just soaking in my stylish blue soaking tub.

I had to get a picture with soap in her hair. Can you tell she is a ham?

She is trying to pull up in the bath tub. It makes it easy to wash her backside :) .

Eating the bath tub and almost standing. Sorry for the plumber's crack!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have never left a comment because you don't know me; Ross does. He and my sister are the same age. I am Ron Corzine's daughter and Marlie's sister. Anyway, I can stand it no longer! How cute is Shelby in the previous video "Laughter, The Best Medicine"! The squealing is too much! And these pictures makes a person wanna squeeze her. I'm surprised Cheryl isn't camped out at your house.

Kelsey said...

O my goodness! I can't get enough of her smiles! Only one more month til I get to kiss those cheeks!

Anonymous said...

She is too CUTE!!! Ya'll have an adoreable little girl:) Brooke