Friday, May 30, 2008

It has been too long....

I've been hearing that I am falling down on the job. My grandma told me today to let Shelby out of her crib already (referring to the last post) so I am posting new pictures. A lot has happened since the last time I posted. Ross' parents, grandparents, and Aunt Ann came up and we spent time with them. We have closed and began remodeling our new house. All is going well but we have been super busy with picking out everything, buying and scheduling. Of course we have been swimming also!!!



The house has started to show a lot more this last week. Supposedly we have an interested brother (he lives down our street) and sister (my senior English teacher) that want to buy it for their mom. Mom still has to come down and see it before they go forward. We are crossing our fingers but not holding our breath!!! We did have some people that called our realtor and told her to draw up a contract they wanted to buy the house. They said they wanted to build a chicken house and raise chickens in the backyard! That's against City Ordinances so that deal fell thru. Ross and I had seen these people drive up in their red lexus the day before. I am pretty sure that they had never left the "big city" before and thought they were in the country! What in the world they wanted with chickens is beyond me! Green acres....this is not!


The movers come June 14th so I will begin the tedious job of packing soon.....I am SO excited about that!








Shelby chillin' in her new boat the "Aqua".


I swear Shelby has seen the sun before!
Here are some wii pictures. Wii is a video game where you do the action on the screen. Here is Shelby's Aunt and Granny playing MarioKart (racing cars). Looks like they are in a turn.





Shelby's Grandma Johnson and I boxing each other. We each won a round but Cheryl knocked me out a lot faster!!

I will admit that I broke a sweat boxing Cheryl! It was quite late at night because Shelby had gone to bed. I think Grandma and Grandpa Johnson enjoyed the wii.

2 comments:

Kelsey said...

It's on when we get to Tx! I've been wanting to try the wii out for a while. I thought we should have gotten that instead of xbox 360.

Anonymous said...

I'm so excited about your new house. You are really going to enjoy the pool! Chickens??!! Ha! Ha!

Linda