Monday, May 19, 2008

The Weekend

Our weekend started out by going to a wedding on Friday night. Grandma and Aunt Kristen babysat till after midnight so a big Thank You goes out to them. The groom (Ryan) works with Ross so the Highland crowd was there. These people are a blast to hang out with and we always have a good time when they are around. They are wanting to see more of Ross' dance moves. I think he did a good job entertaining them. If you have never seen Ross dance you have truly been missing out!

Saturday we went and picked out and purchased our selections for the new house, at least some of them. Most of the day went fine. We picked out some Travertine tile for the kitchen countertops and the store we were at did not have enough so we bought it and had to go to another branch of that store to pick it up. When we got there (45 mins away) they had sold our tile. Shelby and I were waiting in the truck for them to load it when I saw Ross come out of the store and he looked really angry and his face was a dark shade of red. I knew what had happened. Needless to say we got some other travertine for the price we had paid and I think the Asst. Mgr. was EXTREMELY scared of Ross. I think they got an ear full from Ross before he had come out to get us! I told Ross to calm down and he reminded me that this is what he deals with on a daily basis! Yuck!!!
We shopped till they dropped!!!

No comments: