Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Down to One

We do have some good news about our old house. We have leased it out to what seems like good tenants. We had been negotiating a contract to sell our house for the last week and it did not happen. All along these people as well as others had filled out the application and intended to lease our house. The couple is in their late 40s with no kids or pets and the lady's family is local and well known. The man works for a custom home builder so we hope this means they know how to take care of the granite and the hard wood floors. They will be leasing it for a year and then we will see.

I guess this is a good time to divulge what I have been busy with. I have been taking classes online to get my real estate license. I am in my 4th of five classes and I hope to be licensed by the end of October. I try and get online, when I can, to work on it. This is a huge part of why I have not been good at blogging. I will work under my grandmother's broker's license and basically will work from home so that I can stay with Shelby. I decided to do this because I've worked with about every part of real estate except the actual selling and I enjoy it. We will see what the future holds.

No comments: