Thursday, September 20, 2007

Gig' em Gaggies

Well, tonight I figured out that Shelby should now be a part of the Aggie football team. She would fit in perfectly. She slept throught the whole first half, woke up at halftime to get a little snack, and then slept the whole second half. Well now that I think about it she might be a little too active and exciteable to play fightin' Texas Aggie football. Even Grandma Johnson got in on the fun; she said that Shelby's poo doesn't even stink as bad as the football team. I used to enjoy watching the Aggies play because they put their heart into the game, but tonight I saw no heart and no effort to even save face after getting whooped up on in the first half. Even worse is the fact that our coaching staff refuses to call any plays that make any sense whatsoever. I truly believe we are now in a position to upset some people now that J-Train's (who said no defense in the country could stop our offense) head is now back to normal size. We definitely did not deserve to be ranked. Oh well, I figured I'd try to post something before Travis does, because, if I know him, it will be soon to follow.


First half excitement




Second half 's comeback push

1 comment:

Kelsey said...

I don't know why I even watch anymore. I should have followed Shelby's example and slept through the whole game. It would have been more productive. Cute Aggie outfit though!