Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Update

Well, I went to the doctor today and nothing much has changed. I am now dilated 2 cm. and 50% effaced. I find this odd since last time I was 70% effaced. I seem to be going backwards. The doctor told me she was going to go ahead and induce me and it would have to be Monday or Wednesday, as this is when she is at Memorial Hermann Katy. She said she would call over to the hospital and schedule it and call and let me know. She just called and said they are booked up for two weeks. She is trying to get me to go to Memorial Hermann Memorial City but I am fighting this tooth and nail. Right now we are just waiting this out and she is trying to pull some strings and maybe get me on a waiting list. I just hope at this point Shelby just decides to come on her own. My fortune cookie at lunch today did say that I would be getting an unusual present soon. It is my birthday tomorrow. I need to make sure Shelby realizes this.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kim, I hope Shelby will come soon for you too!!! Love, Grandma J. (Cheryl)