Saturday, September 8, 2007

Shelby Ann Johnson


Shelby's here!!!

I am officially a papa!!!
Shelby was born at 10:50 last night; she was 8 lbs 12 ozs and 20 inches long. CHUNKY MONKEY as Kim would say. Mother and daughter are both doing great. Kim was an absolute CHAMPION last night; she pushed through three contractions and out popped Shelby. I was absolutely speechless when she came out. I think I said she was gorgeous like fifteen or twenty times. Now that I think about it I think that was all I said for like five minutes. We are hoping to go home tomorrow, as long as Shelby checks out okay we should be fine to do so.

And now for your viewing pleasure, I present Shelby and company.



Shelby right after birth



Did Kim just have a baby or take a nap. Who knows.






Proud parents


New grandparents' first glimpse



Grandma Leyendecker and Shelby blowing kisses




Grandpa Leyendecker (Sorry I can't figure out how to flip it, so everyone cock your head to the left)



Aunt Kristen and Shelby


Grandma Johnson getting her lovin'


To be continued...


12 comments:

Kelsey said...

Oh my goodness! She's adorable! We can't wait to meet her! Charlie says she looks exactly like Ross and I see a little of both in her. I'm so glad she's here!!! PAK is in full force!

Sarah said...

Congrats! I think she might look like Kim, but I'll wait to meet her before I give my final decision! We are so happy for you guys.

Anonymous said...

What a beauty! Congratulations to both of you as well as the proud grandparents. Kara is even more anxious now. I can't wait to meet Miss Shelby in person!

Give her a big hug till we can't get back to Texas.

Linda Williams

Anonymous said...

Congrats Kim and Ross! Shelby is a beautiful baby girl! She is definately daddy's girl, a future Aggie in the making.

All our love,
Jay and Sarah Thompson

Karyn Hatch said...

Congrats you guys! Shelby is adorable and I think she is a perfect mix of you both...I definitely see both of you in her! I'm so happy for yall!

Anonymous said...

Man,you guys are great with this blog. Shelby looks precious and I can't wait to meet her.
blessings
Aunt Ann

bgommel said...

Shelby is BEAUTIFUL!!!! I'm so happy we got to see her today!!!

Anonymous said...

She is such a cutie. How did you get her back from Cheryl?

Anonymous said...

Congrats you guys!!! We are sooo happy for yall and can't wait to meet her! We're also so excited that we get to be neighbors now! Kim--You are a rockstar by the way.

All our love,
Chuck and Ashley

Anonymous said...

Congrats Ross & Kim! We are so excited for you and can't wait to meet your precious daughter!
Laurie & Patrick McKinney

Katie said...

Congrats Ross and Kim!! Shelby is so precious. I am going to have to agree with Sarah...I think she looks just like Kim. Love ya'll and cant wait to meet Shelby!!

Katie

Anonymous said...

Ok Kim, she is just beautiful! Congratulations to the new Mom & Pop. Shelby is a lucky girl to have you two as her parents. You are going to have so much fun - enjoy!
Kathleen Katz