Thursday, November 8, 2007

Warrenton

Shelby went to her Great-Great-Grandparents farm just outside Warrenton on Saturday. Her grandma and Great-Aunt Diana now own it and there was hay that needed to be hauled. Shelby was a big help, she provided entertainment. I did run over Ross' foot with the trailer. Luckily he was wearing steel toe boots. I say he shouldn't have stuck his foot there! I admit it was my fault. The only other funny thing was Ross was still unhappy with my driving and he was shaking his head as he was loading hay on the trailer and fussing. He signaled for the passenger's very tinted window to be rolled down. He was fussing as it was rolled down. Guess who was sitting in the passenger seat.....Shelby and I. He had been fussing at grandma's driving. Grandma had seen him shaking his head and fussing and she said I think Ross is fussing about my driving. I said he would not do that. We got a good laugh out of that!

No comments: