Tuesday, January 1, 2008

I'm Addicted to Football!!!

Happy New Years to all. We wish everyone the best in 2008.

Well, we are all finally getting over all of our colds and starting to feel better. Our banning of the TV around Shelby has kinda been thrown out the window for this weekend considering we had nothing else to do and I for one did not feel like getting off of the couch. On top of that, it is bowl week and I couldn't miss that. Shelby has also really enjoyed getting to watch some of her favorite thing on TV, football. Thanks to someone at our baby shower Shelby had her own theatre seating to watch some of her games this weekend. You'll see what I mean in the pictures.

I've got the best seat in the house, front and center.

Dad, could you get me another bottle, I'm too comfortable.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

she is so adorable. I wish I could have seen you guys when you were down. I talked to Cheryl about it, but we couldn't get a visit to work with all our Christmas schedules. Next time you are down, please e-mail me and let me know so I can plan a visit.

Anonymous said...

Oh my Gosh!!! Shelby looks so cute. She is so adorable in her little seat.

Emily and Marty

Anonymous said...

Ok, I was just joking on the phone yesterday, but she really does look like you Ross!!! There is a pic below with her Grandpa Leyendecker where she is making a face that is ALL you!! It reminds me of that t-shirt you used to where in highschool with the baby pic of yourself on it!! She's adorable!!!

Anonymous said...

Oops! It's actually the pic with her Grandma that looks like you!

Kelsey said...

I miss her already and I can tell she misses me too. :)

Anonymous said...

HILARIOUS!!!! Seeing that picture where she is turning her head really makes me miss her and her adorable smile!! I hope that she continues her recovery and doesn't relapse with a little cold...she sounds like a trooper.
Love and miss ya'll, Kristi