Sunday, January 27, 2008

Shelby and Cousin Cooper

Here are some pictures that I had in my video camera and some video we took today. I know the peeps in my family cannot get enough of the blogs, especially the videos. Shelby has started reacting to our tickling which makes our interaction with her much more fun. She has also decided that she loves it when I snap as you will see in the video. The last video is one I got of Cooper at Christmas, Travis said that, at the time, he had never heard him giggle like this.



Shelby giving her patented TU sucks symbol. She came up with this all on her own; I was pretty impressed.



Cousin Cooper and Shelby at Christmas in the Valley


Shelby in her Jumperoo with Mom doing the tickling

Shelby loves it when I snap my fingers at her.

This is a great video of Cooper. We didn't get it on video, but Cade was the first one to get this reaction and then Travis took over.

3 comments:

Kelsey said...

You're right! I love the videos. The snapping is too cute!

Anonymous said...

Grandma Cheryl says"I love the videos." "I want more!!!"

Anonymous said...

She looks SO much like Ross when she smiled in the snapping video. That is too cute!