Thursday, January 17, 2008

Nothing Much!

As the title says, nothing much is going on around here. I finally full fledged caught what Shelby and Ross had. We have not all been well at the same time since Christmas Day. It is very tiring to be sick and try and entertain Shelby. She gets bored very easily these days. My mother just tells me it is payback because I was the same way. Shelby still loves her jumperoo and she plays with all the toys on it. Grandma and Grandpa Johnson are coming tomorrow morning (Friday) to stay with us. Saturday morning we leave for Richardson for a wedding. That 5 hour car ride should be fun. One of our friends from college, J.C. Tiller, is getting married. J.C. is one of the few people that we both knew before we knew each other. Ross actually dropped his cell phone, with my number in it, in a glass of coke and fried it and J.C. then gave him my number. I guess we owe J.C. an extra special wedding present. Look for those pictures soon. Here are some that I took this morning.




I'm a wild woman in my jumperoo!


I love to spin the wheel and make the music and the lights turn on.

I still manage in a thumb break quite often.

3 comments:

Karyn Hatch said...

Gosh, I'm so sad we didn't get to see ya'll and meet Shelby! She is such a beauty! I'm sure she'll be all grown up next time we get to TX! I wish it could be soon! Hope you start to feel better Kim! And Ross---I feel like I haven't talked to you in forever! We miss you guys!

Karyn Hatch said...

Did I tell you I like to use exclamation points?! I think I have one at the end of every sentence on that last post. :)

Anonymous said...

Okay, she looks like the Gerber baby in the top picture! Kade is helping me type and he thinks she's pretty cute too!