Wednesday, March 26, 2008

The Adventures of the Sippy Cup!

At Shelby's 6 month check up her doctor told us that we should start working on a sippy cup. So we have started. I put some diluted apple juice in the cup. She liked chewing and sucking on the cup but did not like the apple juice. I guess I need to stick with the milk.


Mom...my ducky really needs some apple juice.


I am a big girl.

Shelby is getting a little better with her eating. At Easter her great-grandmas got a huge kick out of watching her eat bananas. She ate them twice that day. In the evening she finished off a whole container of them. She will eat sweet potatoes also. If you try and mix some cereal with them, you can just forget it. She hates the texture and gags!



The monkey still plays with her toys with her feet. Ross and Shelby were reading a book the other night and she tried to turn the pages with her feet????

Help mom, my eyes disappeared!!!!!

No comments: