Saturday, March 22, 2008

Dinner

This week we went out to dinner with great-grandma Johnson, Ross' aunt Ann, Ross' cousin Kyle, and his wife Rachel. This was the first time that Rachel had seen Shelby. The Johnson women had just flown back from their annual girls trip. This year they flew to Kristi's house in Jacksonville and drove to Charlotte. Karyn has pictures on her blog of the trip.

Shelby and Grandma

Shelby and Rachel. Shelby got a little too much fun out of pulling Rachel's hair. Sorry Rachel!

So I said last time that I had pink eye. Turns out I had the never ending staph infection turn up in my eye. The antibiotic resistant staph has been going thru my family for months now. My eye completely swole shut. Thank goodness big sunglasses are in. Ross told my mom...."See what happens when Kim talks back to me". I'm not scared!!!!! And I'll spare you the pictures...

No comments: