Thursday, March 13, 2008

Feed Me!

Who would have thought that Ross and I would have a child that does not like to eat. I did pray that I not pass on the learned ability to overeat, but this is ridiculous. We have been trying different foods to try and find one that will get her started. Aunt Kristen got her to take bites of applesauce. I am not sure how much she actually swallowed. She did it twice for Aunt Kristen but would not do it for anyone else. Now Aunt Kristen thinks she has "the touch". It takes some time to try new foods since you have to give it to them for 3+ days to make sure they are not allergic to it. Do they make chicken fried steak in a baby food???

Good news though....I think we had a break through this evening....BANANNAS.....she cleaned her bowl. I hope that was not a one time wonder and this means that she will start eating.

Put the choo choo train in the station and lets get on with it.

Mom, will you eat this applesauce so Aunt Kristen will leave me alone???

Just stretching the hammies. Don't want to pull anything with all that jumperooing I do.

No comments: