Monday, March 24, 2008

Ross' Birthday Continues....

I took Ross out to the Melting Pot on Saturday and we made ourselves sick. The melting pot is a fondue restaurant and Ross and I had a lot of fun. We had the big night out which is a course of cheese fondue, salad, entree, and dessert fondue. The picture below was taken during the entree portion of the dinner. You cook your meat in the boiling pot in front of you. Here is Ross with a chunk of his lobster. Ross chose the Caribbean/jerk seasoned meats and broth to cook it in. It was really good. After we left I really thought I was going to be sick. It was so much food!
Thanks to Grandma Leyendecker for babysitting!

Ross also tracked down his birthday present on Saturday. Ross bought himself a wii for his birthday. Yes, we have another video game system now. Wiis are very hard to find but Ross called all over Houston and found a Target that had gotten a few in that morning and had 2 left. Grandma Leyendecker said she wanted to play and Aunt Kristen said she wanted one. Ross thinks we made a pretty good investment and we will get some babysitting out of it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mom Cheryl says I guess I know what I helped get you for your B-day!!! I can't wait to use it! Love and Kisses!! Shelby is too precious!!!