Sunday, February 24, 2008

Daddy's Girl


Shelby loves to wear her daddy's caps. She gets a big kick out of it.

We have not been good about blogging. Shelby appears to have severe allergies like myself. She is fine once her sinuses clear for the day but for the last week she has been waking up in the middle of the night coughing and choking. We spend an hour or two in the middle of the night trying to get it all clear. The last three nights I have had flem thrown up on me. Yummy! It has been exhausting and I feel so terrible for Shelby. There is not anything we can give her since she is so little. We have rolled up towels under the head of her bed so she does not lay flat, the humidifier going, and we get in the steamed up bathroom in the middle of the night. I am praying it all clears soon but I battle it all Spring so she might be dealing with it for some time. If I don't get some good sleep soon they might be committing me!

1 comment:

Kelsey said...

That picture is so cute it made me gasp. She's got the prettiest little smile and she's already learning how to keep her eyes open! :)
Bless her little heart. I'll be praying for her sinus problems.