Friday, February 29, 2008

Pictures!

Here are some fun pictures of Shelby.



Shelby likes to take walks, but lately she sneezes the whole time we are outside.


Shelby playing with a toy from Grandma and Grandpa Johnson. I hear the songs it plays in my sleep. And you may think the boppy pillow is to help her sit up. Nope.....

It is because she gets lazy and wants to lay down. She likes to play with her toys with her feet and this is what she was doing here. She really is a MONKEY!

I do have a little good news about her allergies. She has not thrown up the last two nights. She has still had the coughing and choking fits. I am not sure if the Benadryl is helping. I upped her dosage a little today to see if that helps.

3 comments:

Kelsey said...

Shelby is so photogenic. She takes the cutest pics!

Anonymous said...

What a ham! Just three more weeks and I get to come see her! Can't wait!

Linda

Anonymous said...

Grandma Cheryl says "What an adorable little grandaughter!!!! Kisses and Hugs!!! Can't wait to see you and have you in my arms!!! Shelby, no lip, please!! I want your adorable smiles!!!