Wednesday, February 27, 2008

When Animals Attack....

Most of you know that my sister Kristen loves animals! I call her Elle Mae because she reminds me of Elle Mae Clampett with all of her pets. Kristen finally had a run in with a bad animal. It was bound to happen eventually. One of her friends dogs attacked her when she was sitting on the floor and got her on the nose. One of her other friends pulled the dog off of her. The dog had her by the hair and luckily her friends were in the room with her. It could of been much worse because it was a large dog (90 lbs.). The dog is either going to be given away or put down as it has in the past attacked her friend's boyfriend. A friend of a friend is a plastic surgeon so Kristen went into his office and had him stitch up her nose. I asked her if she had anything else done while she was there. She says no.....


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Poor Krissie! She has no need for other plastic surgery! Ha! Tell her I'm sorry about her run-in with the dog! Wonder if Ellie Mae had stitches??

Linda

Anonymous said...

Hey at least the stitches are my favorite color...BLUE!!!
My best friend that had the dog asked me if I got to pick what color I wanted! I told her its not like I got braces..lol..