Monday, February 25, 2008

Mmmmmm......

I love sweet potatoes and rice cereal!


Look what these fools make me eat!

All done!


I have not been feeding Shelby solids for three or four days since she has been having such terrible sinus issues and she never really caught on to how to eat. Tonight when we were eating she starting talking loudly in baby talk and eyeing her high chair. So we decided to try and feed her. She did very well tonight and opened her mouth and took bites. Of course a lot of it ended up everywhere else.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Grandma Cheryl says, "What a cutie!!! I can't wait to get to feed Shelby!

Kelsey said...

Yummy! I would have it all over too if I had to eat sweet potatoes. :)

Anonymous said...

Haha...I love the picture in the middle...that one is perfect!!!! She loves sweet potatoes like me :)

Kris
AKA Frank (Frankenstein)

Carrie & Alex said...

Yummy, Alex loves sweet potatoes too! I'm glad Shelby is doing a little better on the benedryl!